Acapulco Pools is an established, privately owned company specializing in swimming pool design, construction and service throughout North America. For over 40 years, we have been traveling across North America, leaving our mark along with some pretty amazing aquatic facilities for communities and families to enjoy for years to come.
We love our pools and our clients, but most of all – we love our employees! The Acapulco family consists of over 100 knowledgeable, passionate and fun individuals who all play an important part in bringing our projects to life. We work hard because we truly believe in what we sell, and the quality of our builds.
In addition to saving the world one pool at a time, we are strong believers in finding a balance and having a life outside of work. Our team is made up of road bike enthusiasts, wine connoisseur’s, professional Netflixers, frequent flyers, boat fanatics, dog walkers, devoted sports fans, swimmers (of course!) and so much more. Our philosophy is work hard, play hard. We are proud of the work that we do and we like to celebrate that and just about everything else!
Do you like to do the exact same thing every day? Neither do we! Every day is different. The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for assisting the warehouse supervisor’s and responsible for assisting with shipping/receiving, order picking, vehicles/trucking, as well as inventory management. The ideal candidate will be hands on and reliable. Tasks include, but are never limited to:
- Inventory control, shipping/receiving and order picking
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and construction crew
- Maintaining health and safety in the warehouse and yard, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals are stored safely.
- Assisting with the maintenance of properties, vehicles, trucks, tools and equipment
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Shipping/receiving and product preparation for construction and shipping
- Organize and maintain the yard and warehouse
- Deliveries and pick-ups as required
- Perform other duties as required
- A positive attitude
- Plumbing experience considered an asset
- Excellent communications skills
- Established credibility and integrity
- Excellent hands-on physical capabilities
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- The willingness to accept other job responsibilities as needed
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Heavy lifting (+50 lbs)
- Certified in: tow motor, forklift, First Aid, WHMIS, Fall Protection, JHSC Certification considered an asset
- Working outdoors
- Shift Work
If working with a team of like-minded, hardworking individuals isn’t enough maybe these exciting perks will convince you:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGES
- SUBSIDIZED BENEFITS AND EVENTS
- HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM
- REWARDS & RECOGNITION PROGRAM
- PAID VACATION
- TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- THE BEST PARTIES…EVER!
- Are you ready to be part of the Acapulco Family? Take the plunge and apply today.