Acapulco Pools is an established, privately owned company specializing in swimming pool design, construction and service throughout North America. For over 40 years, we have been traveling across North America, leaving our mark along with some pretty amazing aquatic facilities for communities and families to enjoy for years to come.
We love our pools and our clients, but most of all – we love our employees! The Acapulco family consists of over 100 knowledgeable, passionate and fun individuals who all play an important part in bringing our projects to life. We work hard because we truly believe in what we sell, and the quality of our builds.
In addition to saving the world one pool at a time, we are strong believers in finding a balance and having a life outside of work. Our team is made up of road bike enthusiasts, wine connoisseur’s, professional Netflixers, frequent flyers, boat fanatics, dog walkers, devoted sports fans, swimmers (of course!) and so much more. Our philosophy is work hard, play hard. We are proud of the work that we do and we like to celebrate that and just about everything else!
We are looking for skilled tradesman who are willing to travel to both our US and Canadian job sites who will work on job sites across North America. Duties will include but never limited to:
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Validate and verify subcontractors
- Liaison with owners and general contractors
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Ability to safely use machinery and equipment (skid steer & excavator)
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress
- 3-5 years trade experience required
- Experience with swimming pool construction considered an asset
- Clean driver’s abstract, background check, and drug test
- Excellent safety record
- Trained in equipment operation
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent logical analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to be agile and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Deadline driven
- Technologically literate
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Willing to travel out of town 3 week’s at a time
If working with a team of like-minded, hardworking individuals isn’t enough maybe these exciting perks will convince you:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGES
- SUBSIDIZED BENEFITS AND EVENTS
- HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM
- REWARDS & RECOGNITION PROGRAM
- TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES
- TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- THE BEST PARTIES…EVER!
Are you ready to be part of the Acapulco Family? Take the plunge and apply today.