Acapulco Pools is an established, privately owned company specializing in swimming pool design, construction and service throughout North America. For over 40 years, we have been traveling across North America, leaving our mark along with some pretty amazing aquatic facilities for communities and families to enjoy for years to come.
We love our pools and our clients, but most of all – we love our employees! The Acapulco family consists of over 100 knowledgeable, passionate and fun individuals who all play an important part in bringing our projects to life. We work hard because we truly believe in what we sell, and the quality of our builds.
In addition to saving the world one pool at a time, we are strong believers in finding a balance and having a life outside of work. Our team is made up of road bike enthusiasts, wine connoisseur’s, professional Netflixers, frequent flyers, boat fanatics, dog walkers, devoted sports fans, swimmers (of course!) and so much more. Our philosophy is work hard, play hard. We are proud of the work that we do and we like to celebrate that and just about everything else!
Do you like to do the exact same thing every day? Neither do we! Every day is different. The Estimating Coordinator provides support to the sales and estimating team by obtaining, setting up, and following up on quotations and proposals for the US opportunities. Tasks include, but are never limited to:
- Sourcing new projects to quote via internet search, phone calls, etc.
- Sending out brochures packages to prospective clients
- Downloading and printing all information for new projects
- Setting up quotes electronically and hard copy
- Maintaining and managing estimating schedule for all prospective US jobs
- Sourcing required information for bidding and review specifications for key information and details
- Preparing proposals, per-qualifications, bid documents, and tender forms
- Supporting the estimators by printing and filing drawings, specifications, and addendum's
- Obtaining supplier and subcontractor pricing to support sales team as required
- Maintaining pricing database for the company
- Following up on results of the quotations and log them in salesforce
- Printing, filing, sorting, and other administrative duties as required
- Construction Engineering Technology, Marketing, or Business Diploma (or another related field)
- 3-5 Years of Construction Experience Required
- Professional Organizer
- Microsoft Champion (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly Skilled Drawing and Specification Reader/Interpreter
- Master Communicator (excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills)
- Creative Problem Solver (excellent logical analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills)
- Ability to be agile and thrive in a fast paced environment
If working with a team of like-minded, hardworking individuals isn’t enough maybe these exciting perks will convince you:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGES
- SUBSIDIZED BENEFITS AND EVENTS
- HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM
- REWARDS & RECOGNITION PROGRAM
- PAID VACATION
- TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- THE BEST PARTIES…EVER!
Are you ready to be part of the Acapulco Family? Take the plunge and apply today.