Acapulco Pools is an established, privately owned company specializing in swimming pool design, construction and service throughout North America. For over 40 years, we have been traveling across North America, leaving our mark along with some pretty amazing aquatic facilities for communities and families to enjoy for years to come.
We love our pools and our clients, but most of all – we love our employees! The Acapulco family consists of over 100 knowledgeable, passionate and fun individuals who all play an important part in bringing our projects to life. We work hard because we truly believe in what we sell, and the quality of our builds.
In addition to saving the world one pool at a time, we are strong believers in finding a balance and having a life outside of work. Our team is made up of road bike enthusiasts, wine connoisseur’s, professional Netflixers, frequent flyers, boat fanatics, dog walkers, devoted sports fans, swimmers (of course!) and so much more. Our philosophy is work hard, play hard. We are proud of the work that we do and we like to celebrate that and just about everything else!
Do you like to do the exact same thing every day? Neither do we! Every day is different. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the coordination, execution and completion of all projects assigned. Duties include but are never limited to:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Monitor project changes and timelines
- Review project drawings, specifications, equipment lists
- Monitor compliance with safety regulations
- Coordinate, dispatch and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Plan and schedule required tools, materials and equipment
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging one
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Maintain and oversee project budget
- Communicating with different skill levels and language barriers
- Provide crew support and appropriate tools and equipment
- Motivate work force
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a Project Management role in the construction industry
- Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Microsoft Champion (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Highly Skilled Drawing and Specification Reader/Interpreter
- Master Communicator (excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills)
- Creative Problem Solver (excellent logical analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills)
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Must hold valid drivers license and passport
- Able to work extended hours as required
- Travel throughout North America 25% of the time
If working with a team of like-minded, hardworking individuals isn’t enough maybe these exciting perks will convince you:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGES
- SUBSIDIZED BENEFITS AND EVENTS
- HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM
- REWARDS & RECOGNITION PROGRAM
- PAID VACATION
- TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- THE BEST PARTIES…EVER!
Are you ready to be part of the Acapulco Family? Take the plunge and apply today.